View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Hey guys my cousin and his wife and my niece and her husband are coming in from out of town to watch the colts game and there sitting in the bull pen, would it be ok if they came buy and tailgated, they have never tailgated before,and blue crew would be an awesome experience for them, and if it was ok they would bring plenty of food and beer.
You bet you can bring them! Maybe they can cheer up this old depressed grandma! I just can't seem to get out of my funky mood. A WIN against the Colts would sure help!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote