View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

You all tell me what ya want me to bring. I'm afraid everyone will be tired of chicken and dressing, but, I'll make a pan if ya want it. I forgot my spicey meatballs for the MN game, so I might bring them, maybe some tamales. I'm still depressed so really can't think. I've pretty much stayed away from any football news this week, so I need to get my head up and focus on the Colts game. I'll come up with something tasty.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote