View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #119
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
mario williams cant defend the run and is a mediocre pass rusher. matt schaub is a loser

vince now has 9 game winning fourth quarter drives in 33 starts. deny it

no. make gay jokes and point out how u have a one game better record than us with six to go, even after losing at home last night on national tv. if the titans next 2 games werent so tough id point out how you will be 5-7 in 2 weeks

ill punctuate nothing and youll like it.

scoreboard. hahaha choke job. biggest loss in team history.
Silly little man this guy is. Hehehehe. Silly little man realizes not 14 million of VY extension he will get. Hehehehehe. Stupid QB maybe not so dumb. Last laugh on Titan fan VY unable to take next step to NFL super star. Romo this one aspires to be. VY cares for not of greatness. Sleeps on big bag of money he will. Joke on silly little man. Prediction I make yes? Win a super bowl the Texans will before Titans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote