View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #116
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I agree with that about BA. Sometimes he has good takes on stuff, like hairstyles, the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, Adam Lambert...

Basically, TitansFan is a pimple on the ass of where BA puts his dipstick.
It's always funny when a poster named "Shaft" constantly makes gay jokes.

That is actually pretty funny. Funny in the irony of it. I've had the same hair cut since I was in college, don't know the name of more then a handful of celebrities, wouldn't know them if they were sitting right next to me, and have no clue who Adam Lambert is.

I am actually kind of surprised you are humoring this guy. Seems a little low brow for Bill especially.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote