View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #60
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a fantastic tailgate! If you missed it, shame on you!
My wife was feeling sick, it was really out of my control, but I really planned on being there, I even PM'd Katie and she brought me a 6 pack in her cooler so I wouldn't have to carry over anything. Sorry again GHF for no-showing on you. My plan was to hit both tailgates, by the time she felt better and ate a little something it was too close to gametime.