View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009   #53
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Losing stinks but I try to seperate the tailgating from the game . That being said it was fun talking to you and your wife and even the the #$%$%(^$$^$$%$%$ Texans spit the bit once again ... I had a good time .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah cat, it was awesome finally meeting you and the hot "fiery red-head"!! Y'all are more than welcome to join us anytime!!!

I felt like I had the piss knocked out of me. That didn't go anything like I thought it would... BOOOOOooooooooO!!!

BTW, It was all Kris Brown's fault.
Now that I know where y'all are I will try to make it a point to come by when ever I make it to the game.