View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #43
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
There was a TON of Titan fan whining about the refs because of Jacoby's TD catch and the muffed punt (which is of course a bad rule, not a bad call.)

Personally, I'll never whine about referees... or if I do, it's not going to be from a conspiracy angle or a "we get no respect" perspective.

Anyway - start the game already!!
Since before the Texans were created I have thought there is a bias to big name players and the favorite teams. I said that as a fan of the Cowboys when we were getting the calls. Ed Hochuli is one of the worst about it and he does a ton of Cowboys games. It has nothing to do with the Texans other than we are not generally the favored team when going up against the likes of Indy or New England. Then you see it in little things like when Dunta was a rookie. Aaron Glenn was a savvy vet and got away with a ton of contact down field. Not big contact, but smart contact. Dunta as a rookie tries the same thing - boom hankie flying. Now why Mario can't buy a holding penalty someone is going to have to explain to me. It's pathetic sometimes.