View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #36
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't mind rival fans as long as it's in good fun . My brother and I went to the Rockets and Celtics championship series game in the early 80's . Boston won at the end and while leaving a Celtic fan jumped in my brother's face screaming trash . My brother used to fight in kick boxing tournaments almost put him through a glass panel . The moral of the story is ... if you don't know who your provoking , let a sleeping dog lie .
Not the same, though. These are the old Oilers. It's a pretty unique situation.

I'm in no way advocating something bad happening - I'm just saying, if it happens - that person brought it on themselves if they talk sh*t unprovoked.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote