View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #34
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wears Titan gear to a Texans game - and starts talking sh*t unprovoked, key word there - deserves whatever bodily injury they get. There's a lot more involved on our end with this rivalry than say, a Steeler/Raven game or whatever. There's wounds being opened.

Also - if you're wearing Titan gear at the game AND you live in Houston? AND you talk sh*t unprovoked? I'll slap your mama at your funeral.

Yeah, not very classy, is it? Guess what - when it's Titans vs Texans, I don't give a rat's ragged ass about being classy.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote