View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #33
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

So he is just an internet tough guy then?
No...not internet tough guy...internet trash talker in a rivalry section...isnt that what it is for?

I rarely start stuff...even here..but As I said numerous times I do respond...my dad didnt raise a doormat. If Titan fan wants to enjoy the game fine...however if they are sitting behind me and making my experiance less enjoyable by issuing insults at my family, state or team...I may say something....and guess what they may not like what I have to say. This is my teams home stadium I think I would have the right to watch it without being insulted for being a Texans fan. However that right would not extend to me if I were to visit the barn in Nashville...I expect to get hasseled.

My last game I sat in front of Jet fans who spent the whole time "talking to themselves" about how bad our team was. They have their right to watch and cheer how they please...but guess what I am going to cheer louder yell harder and make sure they know they are at RELIANT STADIUM...HOME OF THE TEXANS AND I AM THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote