View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #24
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No, but one Titan VY flyboi started **** at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking **** too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No, but ... no, but. Every team has its group of asrshat fans. It is just the way of the world.

BTW I am grilling up some steaks tonight. I hope I do not have to much with the Texans being roasted tonight.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote