View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

So he is just an internet tough guy then?
No, but one Titan VY flyboi started shit at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking shit too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No.. I said he just gets very fired up and excitable. Nothing wrong with that. I hope he razes the the mess out of the Tinnbred fans, so just as long as it doesn't go too far.

PS... I'm out. I will see all the Blue Crewers in 2 hours!!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 11-23-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote