View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #17
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.
how bout 5-11?