View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

team thieves, history with the owner, and then the whole VY thing.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote