View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #88
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I'm not following. What does it mean to "suffer a lose"?? He suffered a loss, as in a family member/friend? He has a lose joint? He's losing his hair?

My medical terminology knowledge seems to be coming up short here, any help would be appreciated.
Quote:
suffice it to say he has suffered a huge personal lose that would set anyone back.
Again I am placing my friends job at jeopardy stating this much. Neither Fred nor the team disclosed anything about the matter, which means the family wants it to stay personal. Respect that the player is also a person with a life outside the field and we do not always know the details.

I just hope that the lose he suffered is not suffered by any of you. Yet things happen and life goes on.

Fred Bennett and Molden will both have to earn their spots next off season. IMO.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote