View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

Anyone else have run ins?
One of the worst fights I've seen at Reliant was started by a meatball fan. He ended up in the ER with a large gash in his flee infested head! The answer to your question is YES, they come out of the woodwork, and YES they are as obnoxious in person at they are on message boards! BUT, there are some good ones also, just a couple, and they come to our tailgate! YVETTE, you and your HONEY rock!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote