View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

Anyone else have run ins?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote