View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did I accept a good trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Did I just accept a good trade or bad trade? I sent out Ocho and Lynch for Gore and Breaston. So now, my starting lineup is: Rivers, AP/Gore, Wayne/Ward/Sims-Walker or Breaston, Shiancoe, Gostkowski, and Saints DST. On my bench, I have Orton, Hightower/J. Stewart, and Nicks.
would monitor Gore's health + coffee is returning. Ocho is set for a big finish & is a must start. also Anquan Bolden is returning to full strength which cuts into Breaston touches. wildcard is Lynch? best guess is they go with Fred Jackson more & limit Lynch to red zone carries, but that could also increase his paltry TD production.

overall you have a steller line-up & would be a tough match-up week in & week out.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote