View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009   #86
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
A friend of mine works at a local hospital, her telling me the information puts her job at risk due to privacy rights of patients. She is a huge fan of the team, and she knows who the players are.

Fred Bennett has suffered a lose that he has keeped private, and I have overstepped my bounds stating that much.
'Nuff said. Prayers offered to Bennett and all involved. Sometimes it is easy to forget these guys are human.