View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009   #85
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbat488 View Post
Like badboy said, why should we take what you are saying as the truth? How/why do you know and a McClain or other reporter close to the team wouldn't?

Not to be crass, but as far as I'm concerned the only thing Freddy has lost is his ability to tackle.
A friend of mine works at a local hospital, her telling me the information puts her job at risk due to privacy rights of patients. She is a huge fan of the team, and she knows who the players are.

Fred Bennett has suffered a lose that he has keeped private, and I have overstepped my bounds stating that much.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote