View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009   #69
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
texan bill, what a brilliant reply. you continue to impress.

first of, it was on a titans board and was meant for titans fans to read (how can it be **** talk if its not being said to texans fans)

second of all:
"it helps that owen daniels is out, he always finds a way to convert first downs against us", sounds like a compliment to owen daniels.

"its primetime and vince is in houston, should be a good one"
what a malicious statement!

mnf...the biggest game in texans history
My aim is not to impress Tinnbred fans. My glib, logic, and sardonic sense of humor sails over their collective heads.

And I quote from Tinnbred fan: "The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

That my uninvited poster is talking ****. The Texans beat The Tinnbreds fair and square, no luck needed. BTW, have y'all beaten a 7-2 this year???