View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009   #69
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
texan bill, what a brilliant reply. you continue to impress.

first of, it was on a titans board and was meant for titans fans to read (how can it be shit talk if its not being said to texans fans)

second of all:
"it helps that owen daniels is out, he always finds a way to convert first downs against us", sounds like a compliment to owen daniels.

"its primetime and vince is in houston, should be a good one"
what a malicious statement!

mnf...the biggest game in texans history
My aim is not to impress Tinnbred fans. My glib, logic, and sardonic sense of humor sails over their collective heads.

And I quote from Tinnbred fan: "The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

That my uninvited poster is talking shit. The Texans beat The Tinnbreds fair and square, no luck needed. BTW, have y'all beaten a 7-2 this year???