View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 bye week mock draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Here is the info on Sash: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2012&genpos=SS
It depends if you want outside guys or inside guys. I will just give my top 3 available for each.

OLBs:
Keenan Clayton, Oklahoma, 6'1" 221 lbs
Rico McCoy, Tennessee, 6' 220 lbs
Jarvis Geathers, UCF, 6'2" 238 lbs

ILBs:
Joe Pawelek, Baylor, 6'2" 240 lbs
Vincent Rey, Duke, 6' 245 lbs
Lee Campbell, Minnesota, 6'3" 246 lbs
I think we are ok with starters Diles, Mario and Cush and Bentley plays all positions pretty well. I wish I had a better eval on Adibi. He got his chance to move up to to another injury and then his own injury moved him back. I have heard nothing on him for weeks. He may be healed but I can not remember him playing. I know Kubes likes to have a good supply of corners and linebackers.

FYI, Boiste STate plays Utah State tonight 8:30 central time. I am hoping to see a bit of Kyle Wilson.