Originally Posted by badboy
Board I'm working on now is based on next 7 games of course;
1. RB Jonathan Dwyer Georgia Tech 6'1" 235 2008= 1395yds @7.5 12 TDs as of Nov 19 he has 1093 @ 6.5 avg. Consistent and a tank. Some say he is successful due to triple option. All I know is he gets the ball and heads to end zone; very hard to bring down. Junior but I don't see him staying. His fresh year he back up Tashard Choice and he avg over 5 so he is very consistent.
2. OG Jon Asamoah 6'4" 315 5.08 40 with quick feet. move him from RG to LG. 2008 Illini had best passing in conference. Good at traps and blocks and bull rushes. Reminds me of Charles Spencer. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=OG
3. CB Kyle Wilson 5'10 186 4.42 cb/fs 2008 5 INTs Most TDs in nation from punt returns avg 14.2 Boise State
4. DT Mike Neal Purdue 6'4" 302 and 4.96 yowee speed. 5.5 sacks in 08 and so far 5 this year. Strongest player on team and voted "hammer" award.
5a. (TJ trade) Thomas Austin OG/C/T 6'3" 310 5.16. looking at center by mid season.Caldwell anchors RG
5b. Eric Olsen Notre Dame plays all line spots. 6'4" 305 5.26 replace Myers eventually on roster after Myers is moved to RG to finish season.
6. Tyler Sash Iowa SS 6'1" 210 4.57 with crazy stats. Thanks RMARTIN65. Sash just is all over the field. 5 INTs in 08, 6 so far 09.
7. Probably a LB.
1) Dwyer- He started the season my number one back. Now, it is a toss-up. Good speed, nice power, he looks like the real deal. The only pitfall here is I dont get my boy Gerhart. A good pick though, I would be happy with it.
2) I like the idea of getting a guard early. In fact, it looks like we just switched rounds with our top 2 picks. Asamoah is strong, quick and intelligent. He would do well here. My second favorite OG prospect, would definitely be a great pick here.
3) A position of need that could help with returns. He's got my vote.
4) I just dont get a good vibe from Neal, I dont know what it is. I do want a DT in this draft, I just dont know where. Oghobaase in the 3rd maybe, but then I dont get that corner. Hmm.
5) Good pick, no complaints.
5) Money here too
6) I would take Sash, but I dont think he declares this year. He is only a RS Soph, he wont declare with a 6th round grade.
7) I would look at a project player, that can play Sp. Teams.