Originally Posted by Wolf6151
Yeah it's a little optimistic but it's possible. I think we'll pick in the 18-21 range. Haden may fall a little to us hopefully and Burnett may as well with Berry and Mays going ahead of him and FS might not be a high priority on other teams. Also Earl Thomas may declare and might be considered in the low 1st or early 2nd round.
Board I'm working on now is based on next 7 games of course;
1. RB Jonathan Dwyer Georgia Tech 6'1" 235 2008= 1395yds @7.5 12 TDs as of Nov 19 he has 1093 @ 6.5 avg. Consistent and a tank. Some say he is successful due to triple option. All I know is he gets the ball and heads to end zone; very hard to bring down. Junior but I don't see him staying. His fresh year he back up Tashard Choice and he avg over 5 so he is very consistent.
2. OG Jon Asamoah 6'4" 315 5.08 40 with quick feet. move him from RG to LG. 2008 Illini had best passing in conference. Good at traps and blocks and bull rushes. Reminds me of Charles Spencer. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2010&genpos=OG
3. CB Kyle Wilson 5'10 186 4.42 cb/fs 2008 5 INTs Most TDs in nation from punt returns avg 14.2 Boise State
4. DT Mike Neal Purdue 6'4" 302 and 4.96 yowee speed. 5.5 sacks in 08 and so far 5 this year. Strongest player on team and voted "hammer" award.
5a. (TJ trade) Thomas Austin OG/C/T 6'3" 310 5.16. looking at center by mid season.Caldwell anchors RG
5b. Eric Olsen Notre Dame plays all line spots. 6'4" 305 5.26 replace Myers eventually on roster after Myers is moved to RG to finish season.
6. Tyler Sash Iowa SS 6'1" 210 4.57 with crazy stats. Thanks RMARTIN65. Sash just is all over the field. 5 INTs in 08, 6 so far 09.
7. Probably a LB.