View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009   #80
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

I wish the media would report this about Bennett without saying what his personal issues are.

Kubes said he was having a great TC and all of the sudden suckitude took over his game. I thought Kubes was blowing smoke where the sun dont shine.

This explains what is wrong with Bennett. I guess it's much to ask for McLame to provide useful info to his readers. It's bad that this MB is more informational than the Barnicle.

Thoughta and Prayers Freddy B
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote