View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #25
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Platinum lot opens 5 hours before kick-off so 2:30.

Ted,

Could you please state the rules and judging times? Thanks.

The reason I ask is that I seem to remember that we could prepare more at home than we could in the past. Is that correct??
Yes, if I understand your vague, criptic question correctly. Because of the limited time (some people ACTUALLY have jobs and will be coming after work), you may make your chili at home and bring it. You may also cut the veggies at home and cook it all at the tailgate.

Judging should start at 6PM. All teams will be responsible for making sure their chili is ready and has been picked up. I don't want to hear any complaints from someone two aisles over who wasn't entered.