View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86827 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Talkin **** b/c they won 3 in a row, I guess they forgot that 59-0 smackdown against New England. Here's some of what they are saying:

"It helps that Owen Daniels is out because he always finds a way to keep drives going against us."

"We have turned the team around, Vince is back and playing good, it's primtime and its Vince Young in Houston. It should be a good one."

"We shouldnt have problems scoring on them"

"The texans are in it just because they play the raiders and got lucky againts us."

"AND last time I checked, we are like 12-4 agsinst the Texans. Talk to us when you go to the playoffs"

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/show...t=53956&page=7

The IQ of a TITS Fan =
That Titans Erik guy has got to be the dumbest person I've ever seen on any message board ever. A guy from Louisville trying to bash Houston and then using "the derby" as his golden goose to brag on. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Texecutioner; 11-18-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote