View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am not so sure there will be kids at this one but if yall yell loud enough I will bring them a piniatta
Bethany will be there! Don't know about any other kids though, except ME!! lol

Aaron picked GIRLFRIEND over MNF with his MAWMAW!! He is grounded FOREVER! BUT, if I was seventeen and had a chance to spend a week on a college campus without Mom and Dad, partying nonstop, and spending time with my current "honey" I would probably do the same thing! HUMMMM! NOT!! NO way in hell would I give up a Texan football game! That boy has rocks in his brain!!

BTW: I have full intentions of taking back that trophy! SO, watch out guy/gals, Grandma's working on a new chili receipt!

Not online much due to pc problems, SOOOO, please call me if ya need me to do anything special for this tailgate.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote