View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #17
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange lot, MNF *w00t!!*

THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it was somewhat whack to see my thread from last year up here...LOL!

Well heyall...another year goes by...and another MNF game!

The Orange Lot chili cookoff will be at the Pats game on 1/3/10.

We will be having a good time in Orange, our 1st Annual Margarita Contest will be underway, so those who aren't skeered need to enter (Orange lot tailgaters only)...us FILOs are busy building the trophy...its uber cool!

I forgot what Chef Ron will be cooking, but us at FILO are have made a home made corned beef and it will be out there, along with other tempting and wonderful foods to chose from. We have been making several test runs on our margarita concoction...if you have any doubts on your recipe, don't enter...we have NO doubts on ours...it RULES!

Who else in Orange can post some updates on their tailgates?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote