View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #94
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99799 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
if vince had started the season at qb i think the titans would be anywhere from 5-4 to 7-2. 7-2 in my opinion the titans injured their top 3 dbs and hadnt signed their fourth unti 3 weeks ago (hood). they never had a chance without those guys going against indi or new england. but i guarantee the scores would have been closer. first of all, vince would have got more than 0 first downs. its pretty hard for a defense when they play the entire game on the field.

andre johnson is everything. ill give u that, but unless he makes an otustanding play down the stretch (which he definitely can) i tend to believe matt schaub is going to force one over the middle or throw an out route short

the texans wont be able to run against tenn when they need a yard. texans problem all yr and a relative strength of the titans.

passings gotta be there

projection:30-24, tennessee

god this is exciting. can everyone agree on that? i fully hope and expect all of you to gloat like mad after winning.

sidenote: with new england losing and playing back to the pack, they are much more likely to be playing tom brady against houston in the last game of the season
I respectfully disagree new guy. Welcome to the board.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote