View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Childress made a comment a while ago about being pissed off about some comment made at him and said he was done with the site. If you check his page you can see he has not been back since January fo this year. Held to his word I guess. I talk to him from time to time (actually this morning) but neither brought up TT.

Pshychop IDK. I know him best from the Jags board but I am sure if you try and call him out he would show his face up on this board.
Damn!! Childress was one that I liked!! I read his posts on gotits.com and he is one of the very few folks that give the Texans some props.