View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009   #86
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I dislike Bud as much as anyone, but looking at these pics is.......uncomfortable. With the pics and his obvious bad behavior I think his wife dying is killing him as well, that plus the fact that he's 150 years old. I give him six months to be honest.

Having said that I hope he has a miserable Monday night.
I think you have some good points but it's interesting to note that he only did this after the commish left his suite so obviously he knew enough not to do that with him sitting there.

And I've read this is not the first time he's done this so....but yea he's really old and looks very frail and ill.

I guess the commish didn't have much sympathy for him with the big fine and all.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote