View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #58
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
true...i greatly fear the texans passing attack. greatly. all im saying is, tenn had time to march down and win the game. the texnas defense is mediocre and any qb worth his salt has to be able to make that drive. instead the unathletic texans' like unclutchness of KC derailed us before the drive could get going.

the texans played clutch on one drive, and if memory serves me (it probably doesn't this is just more conducive to my argument) didn't the texans break a huuuuuge play on that drive; ie, it wasn't clutch but just one great play? but they still shouldn't have won that game.

there no way vince is fumbling on a game winnign drive. he takes that same play kerry fumbled on and instead runs 8 yards before going out of bounds.

were hot, and with vince converting third downs all day long, the defense is getting to rest, which has been a major reason for their success on defense the last four years.

watchout houston, tennessee is hot
So, wait... You are saying that Andre Johnson isn't clutch? Do you watch the Texans games at all or are you just being a little weasily troll?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote