View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #48
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
dan b.

if kerry collins was qb this coming weekend i never would have made that comment...
I think you are missing the point.

CJ looked just as good without VY's unstoppable option attack against us week 2. The Texans overcame his unbelievable rushing skills to win, mainly because Tennessee features the absolute worst pass defense in the National Football League. I do not believe that Vince plays Cornerback. And I haven't seen Tennessee do much to address this glaring weakness, other than play Buffalo, San Francisco, and Jacksonville -- three teams that just happen to be among the worst offensive teams in the NFL and thus unable to exploit the Titan's shortfalls.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote