View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #76
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Why not sign DR?

More than likely one draft woundn't fill all of our needs. DR and Reeves are fine as of now but of course we can always upgrade when needed. However, FS, DT, RB, and OL positions are higher needs in upgrading than CB . We have two CB starters right now and they are more than NFL average IMO. Why draft CB when we have other positions that needs more attention? To me it is more of priority issue. For NT, I would prefer experienced NFL player from FA who can give us an impact. This is how I view 2010 draft badboy.

Go Texans!!!
I had typed a nice long response and somehow deleted it. I am not impressed with Dunta as much as you. He has not had an above average year imo and needs to run out the year in a "shut down" mode to win me. If he is tagged 2010 it will be apprx $13million. So far he has not earned the $10. I like Quin but the Bennett bust is a concern. There are not too many college corners who will step in as a starter in this draft and we will be drafting pretty low. Actually I think one draft can fill all our needs.

FS: I have been after a FS and wanted Jenkins last year. However, Wilson has seemingly healed and has been playing fairly well combined with Pollard.
DT:Historically, I wanted a Raji type but Bush has done well shutting down the run with "lighter" tackles. Okoye is not going anywhere if he continues to bloom.
RB: We agree but Smith has not signed a power back and he did not even use a 7th last year. I hope he see the light this year.

OL: is doing much better and Caldwell is support to start RG now. Myers is not going anywhere soon as he understands the calls needed to be made. I draft two players but later rounds.