View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Good job & I'd be very satisfied, but.. still don't see Smithiac drafting a back especially this type in first round. As I posted somewhere last week, Two guys at Walters have Texans taking Jonathan Dwyer in first. I really hope I'm surprised. I like Cox and mentioned him to a visitor from another team about 3 weeks ago. Don't think he will be avail in 2nd for us. I am looking at # 24 for now.

3rd OLB? Not for me thanks. We are set there with three starters and a good back up in Bentley. You can get a good OLB in 6th. Can we do better than DIles? SUre but use the pick better elsewhere. Need to address free safety. I am ok with your DT in 5th but I have Neal from Purdue in 4th. 6'4"302 4.96.

4th I am not going TE here either. Unless Dreesen blows it over the rest of season, I will go with what we have + WRs such as JJ and Walters getting more.

5. I have Austin here and good chance he might be gone. If it goes your way, let's celebrate. He will be an awesome addition similar to Caldwell. He plays all OLine spots too.
solid feeback, thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOCKIwYzkV0
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote