View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #35
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
While I don't think it was directed at Fisher, I do wonder if Fisher's days are numbered with the tacks. To have the owner publicly call you out and say he wants VY to play, and then have the team go on a 3 game winning streak, it's got to be eating at Fisher. I just wonder if he won't resign at the end of the season,before bud fires him. Either way, I just can't imagine Fisher sticking around. Too much pride.
Actually I think that's exactly why it was directed at Fisher haha....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote