View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

[quote=PapaL;1300374]" I've changed my stance 360 & agree with rmartin65 Texans need to bulk up @ RB investing a top pick to get the running game jump started. "

Doesn't changing your stance 360 degrees put you right back where you started? aka Anti-RB? How about doing a 180?

Just thinking out loud...[/QUOTE]I try not to do that very often. Thinking can lead to various problems like headaches & thinking aloud can lose you friends who don't really need to know what you are thinking about their girl friends.