View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Yeah to the business of putting our Battle Red boots up yalls Columbia wuss arse....

Outside of you Bullock I am not giving credit to any titan fan that comes in here win or loose the game because your compatriots didnt start coming back until your team started winning some games. I hate to say it validated my point that most of your fans are front runners. I hate to say I told you so...but if yall win I will because if the Texans loose I feel that Titan fan is gonna come out the woodwork.

Outside of that I am stoked because I am going to be there and it is going to be my son's first game. Battle Red and Ready to roll go Texans.
Excuse me? I have been here the entire time.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote