View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009   #27
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'll bet it was directed at Fisher.
While I don't think it was directed at Fisher, I do wonder if Fisher's days are numbered with the tacks. To have the owner publicly call you out and say he wants VY to play, and then have the team go on a 3 game winning streak, it's got to be eating at Fisher. I just wonder if he won't resign at the end of the season,before bud fires him. Either way, I just can't imagine Fisher sticking around. Too much pride.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote