View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009   #70
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
i cant deal with you haters anymore. i thought coming on here would be fun, defending vince from the hating trash of the world. but i cant. too much anger. too much frustration. its like arguing with a republican about the economy after they screwed the economy up.

either watch his brilliance or ***** without seeing. either way...next monday is ours and there aint a thing you can do about it. im sick of justifying a 700 winning% QB

sick of it.. watch and obey

vince is god, u r heathens...blasphemy gets u a ticket to hell. right chrsitians?

champs like us/????? baby we were born to run
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
i need a job...republicans fuc ked it up

i need a titan team to win...vince haters are getting in my way

violent revolution

the only answer

?

:'(
Proof of the stereotype.