View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009   #69
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 335478 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
i cant deal with you haters anymore. i thought coming on here would be fun, defending vince from the hating trash of the world. but i cant. too much anger. too much frustration. its like arguing with a republican about the economy after they screwed the economy up.

either watch his brilliance or ***** without seeing. either way...next monday is ours and there aint a thing you can do about it. im sick of justifying a 700 winning% QB

sick of it.. watch and obey

vince is god, u r heathens...blasphemy gets u a ticket to hell. right chrsitians?

champs like us/????? baby we were born to run
Awe shucks. Now I feel so bad.

Pull the thong out of your butt, blow the candle out, light some incense and have your moment with your battery powered VY doll. It will work out for you. Well other than the good QB part. But otherwise you will be OK...well not OK but functionally abnormal.