View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009   #64
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

VY is doing well for the Titans. Quite well. This is going to be tough decision time in Inbredville this offseason.

I have always been a fan of VY, sausage party and all. He did a lot for Texas football and has been pretty classy.

The Patron pics are classic but its not like it was a Village People concert. It wasn't was it?

I hope VY leaves the division myself. If they let VY go, then they have to start over at the QB position. That is music to my Texans fan ears. The fact is that Vince could start showing some of the playmaking ability he showed at Texas and Madison. He could start taking to coaching and put his time in the filmroom. I am worried about that as a Texans fan. I want him gone and playing for like Miami or Carolina or even poor ole Cleveland. Too much upside to mess with.

Let them draft some scrub like we did with Carr and the Chargers did with Leaf. Ask the Steelers how important QB play is and how hard it is to find one who can help you win. They tried to nickel and dime it for almost 3 decades before they went out and spent a 1st Round pick on a real QB prospect. Now look at them. Screw the Titans...let them overpay to draft a scrub.

My problem with VY is football related and that is that he has looked slow and does not look to have the speed to get around the end. He still has some moves though. He also looks a little overweight and STILL displays poor body language on the field. The guy is helping his team win but he needs to take the next step. Here is hoping that its not in a Titans jersey in 2010.