View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009   #21
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
" I've changed my stance 360 & agree with rmartin65 Texans need to bulk up @ RB investing a top pick to get the running game jump started. "

Doesn't changing your stance 360 degrees put you right back where you started? aka Anti-RB? How about doing a 180?

Just thinking out loud...

how about 270? after watching Toby dominate USC I'm convinced if the Texans want him they need to use their 1st, so flip RB w/CB maybe Ghee will still be there in the 2nd or Perrish Cox looks pretty good tonight for OSU.

Last edited by beerlover; 11-14-2009 at 09:05 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote