View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009   #18
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
interesting that Wake plays FSU this weekend

like his size, athletic ability, aggressive physical game, they say he compares to Vontae Davis taken in 09 (1st rd.) out of Illinois but reminds me more of Aqib Talib taken 08 (1st rd.) out of Kansas. I feel the Texans will be too tempted if one of the elite corners are still available & lately he has been flashing his NFL skill set focusing more on break-ups in one on one coverage.
I like Ghee, but I have not seen him mention as a 1st rounder yet. Seeing him going in the 3rd more often than any other round. Until he runs, I would have to call him a reach in the 1st.

Also I am looking for play makers, and Ghee has only one INT in his career. A little lower than a guy with his speed should have.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote