View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009   #17
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Bye Week Mock Draft-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
RMARTIN65 GOOGLE running back Johnathan Dwyer and compare stats to Toby. The Georgia Tech guy had almost the same article written about him. 6'1" 235 (sound familiar?). 2008 Dwyer rushed for 1395 and averaged 7.5. As of Nov 12th he has gained 1093 @ 6.5 yds per carry. He is reported as "excellent" on play actions (Schaub anyone?) where he does not get the ball but usually draws the defense with him.
I actually have watched alot of Georgia Tech, and he is a good back. If you look at the 2010 Runningbacks thread, I have him rated above Gerhart. I think that he is not as physical though, and benefits from the triple option that is ran there.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote