View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009   #62
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
well if you could address one detail ive brought up then i could talk with you. i most certainly believe everything ive said and i say it after watching every single titan snap for the last 3 and a half years....
You mean like your incorrect winning % stat?

Quote:
u could have addressed how he converts first downs, eats clock, takes pressure off his rb's and opens the game up for them (eg cutback runs from linebackers and def ends who cant over pursue bc f vince's running ability, or how he forces a defensive player to man him every single third down which opens up passing lanes,
VY's presence does help the running game. Of course the running game was going well already so that isn't all that special.

Quote:
or how he plays his best in the second half and 4th quarter when games are on the line (see his 6, thats right, 6! 4th quarter comebacks in 32 games started)
Ya sure he does. He is 2 of 8 in the 4th so far this year. Wow what an observant fan you are as a VY worshiper. VY has his worst stats in the 4th.

Career - 52.4 completion %, 9 TD's, 11 INT's, 5.7 ypa, 61.8 QB rating. Good call.

Quote:
did u see him break a tackle and roll to the left 2 weeks ago only to throw a bullet to the sideline at full speed across his body 18 yards down field? no one in the league could have made that throw and he made it pinpoint.
I know you are already mayonnaising yourself up for a manwhich with Young but bullet? - nobody in the league? LOL - yeah buddy, any other NFL QB is incapable of making an 18 yd throw.

What part of town do you live in? - maybe somebody can direct you to the nearest credibility store.