View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #60
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Okay Titan Fan are you really serious with half this stuff you've been spewing out in this thread about VY?????

I mean, hell I went to watch VY and was a huge fan of him way before he went to my favorite school that I adore in Texas, and him going there and winning a championship was just the icing on the cake for me as a fan, but come on man, you've got to be smoking some serious crack to be saying just half the stuff that you have regarding VY in this thread unless you were just joking.

VY has been really awful going back to the last two seasons man. He played okay in the last two games and all, but he was nothing close to spectacular. I root for the guy individually as well, but come on man, you have got to be joking about half of this stuff that you're saying.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote