View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #38
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
but you all have assumed a lot of things over the years and cant get a 2 win team any better than 8-8. vy is about to do it for the second time in 3 seasons

its ok, i dont let other dictate my fandom. i wanna support this city, but they crapped in my mouth when they passed on vince. redneck piece of texas a and m aggie trash that kubiak is.

guys too dumb to even know when to call timeouts. he just tooks shanihans system, brought in shanihans kid and is standing around holding his package taking credit
I'll take Mario and Schaub anyday over VY and whoever . I'd take Mario over VY and the whoever .

ps. I guess now there were two folks dumb enough to think Houston was taking VY ... here's a clue ... one was VY .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote