View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: An interesting theory on VY, Jeff Fisher, and Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
vince could be superbowl mvp and u people would still rip on him. its disgusting and classless.
Should that happen, I will be the first to eat crow. I'm not a blind NFL fan that views everything through Texans glasses. If VY makes that kind of turnaround, from being an athlete with sub-par QB skills and great running ability to an actual Super Bowl MVP QB, I'll call it like I see it.

You, on the other hand, need to be objective and quit acting like it has already happened. Otherwise, you have absolutely no credibility around these parts and are perceived as nothing more than a delusional VY-fanboy.

Quote:
until his record season, tom brady and joe manatana got ALL their credit for winning. ALL
Two of the greatest QBs in NFL history. One already in the HoF and the other in the middle of a HoF career.

You aren't serious, are you? If so, backtrack to my previous paragraph about stop acting like it's already happened. I'm trying to do you a favor here.

Quote:
Houston needs VY...we really really do. I promise to change my name from titanfan to texanfanatic if it happens
Honestly, man, the Texans do not need bandwagon fans like you. You are the fan of an individual player, not the team. We had the Fresno Mafia in here for years defending the sorry QB now known as HWNSNBM (or other variations), and the last thing we need is the Austin Tea-bagging crowd invading our space.

VY will end up on some other NFL team, and then you can buy his jersey in that team's colors and pester that team's message boards. It is disingenuous to say that you are rooting for a team 87.5% of the time. It is one of the examples in the dictionary of "chump".